Islamabad Police New Jobs 2023 – Jobs In Islamabad
Candidates who have been waiting for such an announcement Islamabad Police New Jobs 2023 and have a desire to work in the government sector should get ready to apply for safe city Islamabad police Jobs In Islamabad, which were recently announced by Islamabad police. You have a crucial opportunity to begin your career, so take advantage of it
Anyone with a matriculation or master’s degree is qualified for these positions; only men are required for these positions, and they can apply for safe city Islamabad police jobs. You can submit applications for Rigger, eLTE Technician, and Driver positions—vacancies are limited—and join the Islamabad police force immediately.
For a year or until the project is finished, the candidates will be hired on a contract basis. However, you will gain experience, allowing you to quickly secure a position in the police department. How you will apply, the eligibility requirements, and salary and benefits are all covered in detail in this article; continue reading to acquire the necessary information.
Islamabad Police New Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Islamabad Police Department|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Qualification||Matric to Bachelor|
|Age Limit||20-30 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Pakistan Jobs|
Jobs In Islamabad
- eLTE Technician
Islamabad Police New Jobs 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Associate degree, DAE
- Experience of 2 years
- Age must be 20 to 30
- Associate Degree
- 2 years’ experience in Installation, troubleshooting & maintenance of eLTE equipment
- Age must be 20 to 30 years old.
- Qualification; Matriculation
- Having driving experience and license
- Age 20 to 30
Height Male applicants 5 feet 7 inches
Chest only for male applicants One Mile in 7 minutes (1600 Meters in 8 Minutes
How to Apply for Islamabad Police New Jobs 2023?
- The application process for safe city police jobs in Islamabad is very easy.
- Applying online is available at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
- Candidates are required to submit the correct documents, such as a NADRA-issued CNIC, an academic certificate, and a domicile certificate. Within 20 days of seeing the advertisement, you must submit your application.
- For tests and skills, there won’t be any TA/DA available.
- You must finish your submission by the advertisement’s deadline.