SBP Latest jobs 2023 – Bank Jobs Today
Government banking offers excellent SBP Latest Jobs 2023 opportunities. BSC Banking Services Corporation SBC Bank is a national institution of Pakistan. Bank Jobs Today has announced the most recent vaccinations. The State Bank of Pakistan requests that all of Pakistan, including Azad Kashmir, submit an application. State Bank of Pakistan was established in 2001 as a subsidiary of the Government of Pakistan, which keeps Pakistan’s currency deficient.
You can apply for SBP Latest jobs 2023 if you have a 14-year degree. This position is ideal for building a long-term career within a single company. You must apply if you meet the following requirements. You can ask me any questions you have about this article in the comment section. The official job advertisement for the Pakistani state bank was published in the leading newspaper in Pakistan.
SBP Latest Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||State bank of Pakistan|
|Place of Posting||Any Where in Pakistan|
|Age Limit||20-35 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Salary Range||Rs: 24500 – 150000|
Bank Jobs Today
- Application Developer
- assistant director
- Assistant Director Accounts
- Assistant Director Finance
- Assistant Director HR
- Assistant Director Project
- Business Analyst
- data analyst
- Database Administrator
- deputy director
- IT Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Payment Scheme Analyst
- Security Officer
- Software Engineer
- System Administrator
Any field is acceptable for candidates, but an HEC degree is required. To apply for the position, a degree of 16 years or more is required.
The applicant is not older than 26 years old.
However, residents of Fatta, Gilgit-Baltistan, and Balochistan can take advantage of a three-year discount.
How to apply SBP Latest Jobs 2023?
- After submitting an online application at www.sbp.org.pk/careers/status.asp, interested candidates should send a printed application to the following address.
- The advertisement form is provided below for your convenience.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for an interview or test.