The Punjab Prison Department has announced jobs for to fill Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023 in all Punjab jails. The applications are welcomed for Jobs In Punjab from youthful, gifted and qualified up-and-comers who meet all notice measures against some random post are all around come to submit application for most recent Jail Division Punjab Occupations. The accessible situations for those competitors who have a place with just Punjab region are qualified to apply.
Contract-based recruitment will be used to manage the information system phase iii. Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023 openings in the jail department are open to applicants with an intermediate or higher qualification. As stated on the advertisement form, hired candidates will receive a fixed salary. This page provides comprehensive information regarding the application procedure and eligibility requirements for Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023.
Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Jail Department|
|Place of Posting||All Punjab|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023
- Data Entry Operators
- Program Officer
Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Post Title||No.of Posts||Qualification||Salary|
|Program Officer||1||Minimum 16 Years of Education with a Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Management, or related field from a recognized institute.|
At least 2 years of experience in the same field.
|DEO Data Entry Operator||220||Intermediate/F.A/FSc with Minimum 6 months Diploma/Course in using Computer applications.|
Minimum 6 months of Relevant Experience.
Minimum 40 wpm in English.
How to Apply for Punjab Prison Department Jobs 2023?
- Download the application form from the official website, www.prisons.punjab.gov.pk, if you’re interested and meet the requirements.
- Applications can be sent by candidates using postal services.
- Only applications submitted via the specified website and using the provided form will be considered.
- Send your applications to the Inspector General, Link Jail Road, Lahore, Jail Khana Jat Punjab.
- Attested copies of CNIC, Domicile, Educational and Experience Certificates, and recent photographs should be included in applications.