Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023 – Jobs In Lahore
The most recent advertisement for Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023 in Lahore has been released to fill two-year contract positions. Candidates from Civil Districts within Pakistan Railways, Lahore’s territorial jurisdiction are encouraged for Jobs In Lahore to apply. Candidates who meet all mention criteria for Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023 can submit their applications before the advertisement’s closing date.
Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Railways Department Lahore|
|Place of Posting||Lahore|
|Age Limit||No more then 30 Years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Jobs In Lahore
- Data Entry Operator
- Electrical Engineer
- Skilled Person
Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|01||Foreman Electrical Engineer||DAE||02|
|02||Skilled Fitter Auto Diesel||Matric + Diploma||15|
|03||Skilled Electrical Wireman||Matric + Diploma||15|
|06||Data Entry Operator||FA / FSc / ICS||01|
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway Latest Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who are interested and meet all of the requirements should send their applications to the address below along with the following documents.
- In addition to the typed application, the following documents must be included: a verified photocopy of the Educational Qualification certificate for Middle, Lead, or Institute/School; a National Identity Card; a Domicile Character Certificate; three passport-sized photographs; a Relationship Certificate for Son of Railway Employees.
- The complete home address category for which the application will be made must be mentioned on the envelope.
- If the application is not in the envelope, it will not be considered.
- No applications will be handed in.
- The post office’s stamp was on the envelope. Applications without the Post Office TCS stamp will be rejected. Send a completed, typed application with all relevant information to the Pakistan Railways headquarters in Lahore
- Government servants, including, will not consider incomplete applications.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to an interview and skill test; no TA/DA or other costs will be incurred for those invited to the interview. Railway Servants should submit their applications through the appropriate channels.
- The Railway Doctor Divisional Medical Officer, LHR will require the successful candidates to pass a medical examination as well as any required training.
- Keep checking back for more job updates from Pakistan’s railways.