NHMP New Jobs 2023 – Highway Police Jobs
The most recent advertisement for new national highway and motorway police NHMP New Jobs 2023 for BPS 01 to 05 in multiple Pakistani districts was published in 2023. The most recent announcement of 446 Highway Police Jobs. Dispatch Rider, Mechanic, Electrician, Plumber, Urdli, Helper, Barbor, Mali, Helper Cook, Sweeper, Dhobi, and Helper jobs at the National Highways and Motorway Police (NHMP) are open to
Pakistani nationals who meet all requirements. This page provides a comprehensive explanation of the application deadline and other significant details.
NHMP New Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||National Highway and Motorway Police|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Highway Police Jobs
- Dispatch Rider
- Helper Cook
- 18 to 25 Years
- All Pakistani nationality holder may apply form
NHMP New Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|S. No.||Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
How to apply for NHMP New Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who are interested can download the application form from the NHMP website: Candidates are encouraged to carefully fill out the entire application at www.nhmp.gov.pk. Particular attention should be paid to entering the correct district of residence, educational qualification, experience, date of birth, gender, religion, and type of disability.
- Attested copies of documents, particularly educational documents, domicile certificates, CNIC, driving licenses, experience certificates, and disability and minority certificates, must be attached to the application form in order to determine whether or not candidates are eligible for the position(s) being applied for.
- Multiple applicants will be required to submit separate applications.
- In the application, the post, sector, highway, motorway, women’s minority, disabled, and domicile district must be clearly stated.
- Multiple Posts, Sectors, Highways, and Motorways can be applied for by candidates with relevant domicile. Send the completed application form to the appropriate Incharge via registered mail with a courier.
- Applications received late or incomplete or sent to the wrong address will not be considered. Stay tuned for more Motorway Police Jobs updates.