Ministry of Commerce New Jobs 2022 – Jobs In Islamabad
The most recent advertisement, titled “Ministry of Commerce New Jobs 2022” was published in the most influential newspaper in Pakistan to recruit candidates from all over the country for the open Jobs In Islamabad. Both males and females applicants are eligible to apply for available vacancies. Apply online at www.commerce.gov.pk if you meet the job requirements and want to work for a federal department.
The total subtleties of Service of Business Occupations qualification standards Age, capability, experience and residence completely depict at this page.
Ministry of Commerce New Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Commerce|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Country|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||latest Government Jobs|
Ministry of Commerce New Jobs 2022
- Statistical Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk
- Staff Car Driver
- Dispatch Rider
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Photocopy Machine Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Regular Farash
Ministry of Commerce New Jobs 2022 Eligibility
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification||No of Seats|
|Assistant||BPS – 15||Graduation||03|
|Statistical Assistant||BPS – 15||Graduation||01|
|Stenotypist||BPS – 14||Intermediate||37|
|Lower Division Clerk||BPS – 9||Matric||25|
|Staff Car Driver||BPS – 4||Primary||07|
|Dispatch Rider||BPS – 4||Primary||01|
|Duplicate Machine Operator||BPS – 4||Primary||01|
|Photocopy Machine Operator||BPS – 4||Primary||01|
|Naib Qasid||BPS – 1||Primary||11|
|Regular Farash||BPS – 1||Primary||03|
|Chowkidar||BPS – 1||Primary||02|
How to apply for Ministry of Commerce New Jobs 2022?
- The Ministry of Commerce’s application portal https://www.commerce.gov.pk/about-us/career-jobs/ and the National Jobs Portal’s application portal (http://njp.gov.pk/) application forms can be filled out directly.
- All hiring will be done in accordance with the recruitment policy established by the Establishment Division in O.M. No. 53/1/2008-SP, as amended from time to time, dated October 22, 2014
- Test and interview calls will only be made to those who have been shortlisted.
- The preceding age limit column now includes a general age relaxation of five years. In accordance with Pakistani government regulations, any additional age relaxations will be granted.
- Candidates who are already employed by the government may apply through the appropriate channels and must bring a copy of their NOC to the interview.
- The set of attested copies of degrees or certificates issued by a recognized board, university, or institute and the original documents of those who have been shortlisted for an interview are required to be presented by applicants.
- The information provided in the application form will be verified, and the Ministry of Commerce reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after appointment, if so discovered later) and to initiate legal action against the applicants in the event of any false or fogged information and fake or bogus documents.
- Applicants for the position of Staff Car Drivers/Dispatch Riders who do not have a driving license issued by DLA NH&MP may get their driving license from DLA, NHMP, or may convert their existing License from