Mechanical Maintenance Technician jobs 2023 In Dubai – latest Nawah Energy Jobs
Nawah Energy in Dubai has currently announced Mechanical Maintenance Technician jobs 2023 In Dubai for all nationalities. In order to effectively maintain the plant for latest Nawah Energy Jobs reliability and performance, perform mechanical maintenance tasks
on safety and non-safety-related Systems, Structures, and Components, such as the pump, valve, HVAC, chiller, heat exchanger, and EDG, as directed.Responsibilities and Accountabilities are given below.
Equipment Reliability Engineer Jobs in Dubai Details
|Employment Authority||Nawah Energy|
|Educations||Bachelors OR Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
latest Nawah Energy Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician
Mechanical Maintenance Technician jobs 2023 Responsibility
- In order to achieve operational readiness and operate at the highest level of safety and dependability, perform mechanical maintenance activities to ensure that all job tasks are completed on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Perform planned and corrective mechanical maintenance on mechanical plant systems, structures, and components in accordance with the applicable procedures and processes to guarantee proper operation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- The mechanical equipment of the Nuclear Steam Supply System (NSSS), specifically the reactor, steam generators, fuel handling facilities, heat exchangers, pumps, Emergency Diesel Generator (EDG), Alternating Alternate Current (AAC) Diesel Generator (DG), cranes and hoists, valves, chillers, hangers and supports, and so on.
- The equipment that makes up the Balance of Plant (BOP), such as pumps, valves, intake, rad-waste equipment, chillers, compressors, engines, and so on.
- Complete the proper and timely preparation and staging of maintenance work activities, which includes submitting requests for procurement of special tools and spare parts for equipment to ensure that mechanical maintenance activities are adequately funded.
- Participate in pre- and post-job briefings and supervise maintenance teams as they carry out tasks to guarantee compliance with Nawah’s maintenance standards and procedures.
- Maintain an accurate history record by recording equipment history reports following system, structure, and component maintenance.
- Execute surveillance tests on a regular basis to confirm the effective operation of the plant’s mechanical systems or to find flaws.
- Ensure that the plant’s and warehouse’s equipment and material specifications are identical by updating the material management system’s master data.
- Follow the rules and procedures outlined in the Maintenance Code of Conduct to guarantee the plant’s safety and dependability.
- Carry out procedures for troubleshooting the mechanical systems and parts to guarantee that problems are fixed correctly and promptly.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician jobs 2023 Qualifications
- Secondary school
- two years’ worth of relevant experience
- Equivalent degree or diploma in mechanical engineering
- Which has three years of nuclear power plant operation experience.
- 1 year is spent in mechanical work.
- Maintain compliance with management’s expectations regarding the Conduct of Maintenance.
- Through performance evaluation, provide training feedback on program effectiveness to ensure a high-quality training and qualification program.
- Contribute to the creation and execution of work instructions by identifying opportunities for continuous practice improvement with the goal of increasing operational efficiency and productivity.
- To meet the requirements and standards of the team, ensure that all relevant reports are prepared promptly and accurately.
How To Apply For Mechanical Maintenance Technician jobs 2023?
- Anyone who wishes to submit an application for a position that is currently vacant must do so via the provided link.
- Applications in writing will not be accepted.
- Candidates who make the cut will be contacted for an interview.
See More Jobs