Latest PBM Jobs 2023 – Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs
Pakistan’s Baitulmaal has currently announced advertisement for latest PBM Jobs 2023 to hire Pakistani individuals from all over the country. After meeting the eligibility requirements of Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs candidates who hold a primary to master’s degree and regularly seek government employment can apply for jobs at the bait ul mall.
Learn everything you need to know about the new Latest PBM Jobs 2023 including how to apply for it online. The entire information that you can see demonstrates how easily we can apply for this position: Pakistan baitulmal welcome is the application for the accompanying post for its sweet home in the locale of all pakistan and Lasbella at Center on Simply everyday wages premise.
Latest PBM Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Pakistan Baitulmaal|
|Place of Posting||Pakistan|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Number of Posts||60+|
Pakistan Bait ul Mal Jobs
- Account Audit Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Dispatch Rider
- Security Guard
- Office Assistant
- Naib Qasid
Latest PBM Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Post Name||Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification|
|DEO||BPS-14||10||Bachelor degree in computer science|
|Account Audit Clerk||BPS-11||3||Intermediate|
|Office Assistant||BPS-15||1||Minimum 2nd class of bachelor degree|
must be computer literate
How to apply for Latest PBM Jobs 2023?
- Within 15 days of the publication of this Latest PBM Jobs 2023 advertisement, candidates who meet the required criteria should download the application form from the PBM official website at www.pbm.gov.pk and submit it to Assistant Director (Est/HR) PBM, Regional Office-ICT along with two recent passport-size photographs and attested copies of testimonials. in.
- The time and location of the tests and interviews will be announced via phone, text, and email.
- Candidates will be required to present their original documents at the time of the interview, and only those who have been shortlisted will be called for tests and interviews.
- The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions, as well as to cancel or partially cancel the advertisement at any stage.
- Candidates who are already employed in public sector organizations are required to provide NOC from their departments at the time of the interview.
- Age relaxation will be granted in accordance with government regulations.
- Candidates taking tests or interviews will not be allowed to use TAJDA.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered
- Selected candidates will need to bring a medical certificate before being hired.
- The rule will apply to women, the disabled, and minority quotas.