Latest NTS Careers 2022-New NTS Jobs Apply Right Now
National Testing Service has posted a brand new commercial for maximum modern Latest NTS Careers 2022 for Elementary and Secondary Education Department. These to be had vacancies are introduced simplest for Teacher posts. Males and Females each applicants can practice for those Teaching Jobs 2022.
Best profits applications are introduced consistent with pay scale that is issued through the Primary and Secondary Education Department along with B-11. These vacant positions may be packed with Open Merit system and it’s miles vital that the ones involved and eligible applicants who’re keen to use they have to be having associated District Domiciles.
Those eligible Female Married applicants who desired to have to having simplest Husband Domicile and associated region certificate and in addition extra Wedlock (Nikah Nama) is vital together with utility form. Its a awesome possibility for one-of-a-kind regions people along with Muzaffarbad Neelam Jehlum Velly Bagh Huvali Ponch Sadnhoti Kotly Mirpur and Bhumber. There are most of hundred and 80 seven vacancies posted for those regions.
According to the eligibility standards applicants have to be having Computer Sciences or BSCS years with 2nd department or equal from any University diagnosed through HEC Higher Education Commission. The activity commercial is given on the give up of this page. Keep travelling our web website online frequently for in addition vacancies updates of the Private and Government sectors or guidance for PPSC possibilities or tests. Apply now for those NTS Teaching Jobs earlier than the final date.
Latest NTS Careers Vacant Jobs
- Junior Computer Teacher Males and Females
Latest NTS Careers Details
|Employment Authority||National Testing Service|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Posting Place||Azad Jammu Kashmir|
|Educations||Computer Science or BSCS 2nd division|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
|Jobs Name||Junior Computer Teacher BPS-11|
|Gender||Male or Female|
|Qualifications||MCS MIT M.Sc. Computer Sciences or BSCS along with 04 years or Equal|
|Jobs for Males||137|
|Jobs for Females||150|
Latest NTS Careers 2022 Advertisment
Latest NTS Careers, System Engineer/Network Administrator (BPS-17): 01 Post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus.
- 1st class MCS/BCS/B.Sc. Eng. (Electronics/ Computer); Experience of establishing and managing Networks of at least 100+machines with relevant certifications is required. Age: 21-40 years.
- Public Relation Officer (BPS-17): 01 Post, Regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least 2nd Class Master degree or equivalent Or Graduate with 5 years’ experience in BPS-16 and above. Age: 21-40 years
- LAN Technician (BPS-16):01 Post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least 2nd Class MCS/BCS/B.Sc. Engineering (Electronics/Computer) OR 3 years diploma of Associate Engineer (Electronics/Computer) from a recognized institute with at least two years working experience on network operating systems and hardware trouble shooting. Age: 21-40 years.
- Naib Khatib (BPS-16) 01 post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least2nd Class Master degree in Islamic Studies/Arabic or equivalent qualification with at least five years’ experience of Khatib/Imam Masjid in BPS-12. Hafiz Quran will be given preference. Age: 21-40 years.
- Assistant (BPS-16):02post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least 2nd class B.A/B.Sc. or equivalent degree from HEC recognized University/Institution (computer skill is essential). Age: 21-40 years.
- Personal Assistant (BPS-16):01 post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least 2nd class Bachelor degree from HEC recognized University with 5 years’ experience as Stenographer/DEO with practical knowledge of computer and typing speed of 100 w.p.m. and shorthand 80 w.p.m.(English/Urdu). Age: 21-40 years.
- Junior Programmer (BPS-16):01 post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least 2nd class Master degree in Computer Science or at least 2nd Class BCS(4 years) /2nd Class BIT (4 years) from HEC recognized institution. Age: 21-40 years.
- Assistant Accounts (BPS-14):02 posts, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least 2nd class B. Com/BBA/2nd Class B.Sc. (Math, Statistics, Economics) with certificate course of 6 months duration in computer. Age: 18-40 years.
- Senior Clerk (BPS-14): 03 Posts, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: At least2nd class Bachelor degree from HEC recognized University with typing speed of 40 w.p. m Urdu or English; should be well versed in Microsoft Word, In-page and Excel. Age: 18-40 years. Estate Supervisor (BPS-14): 01 Post, regular, Open Merit, Main Campus. Qualification: Graduate with 3 years’ experience including at least one year relevant experience. Age: 18-40 years.
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-12) 08 posts, regular, (Open Merit 06, Muzaffarabad 01, Refugee-1989, 01), Main Campus. Qualification:(i) At least 2nd Class Bachelor degree from HEC recognized University with one year certificate course in computer operation from a recognized institution (ii) Having speed of 60 w.p.m. typing both in Urdu and English, full command on Microsoft Word, In-page , Excel and Power Point. Age: 18-40 years.
- Junior Computer Teacher (BPS-11):05 posts, regular, (Open Merit 02, Muzaffarabad 01, Refugee 1989 01, Bagh 01), Main Campus.Qualification: At least 2
- nd class Bachelor degree from HEC recognized University with typing speed of 40
- w.p.m Urdu and English; full command on Word, In-page , Excel and Power Point. Age: 18-40 years.
How To Apply For Latest NTS Careers ?
- Latest NTS Careers, Eligible and qualified applicants need to download the application form through the official website of National Testing service NTS with this link .
- Hand written applications will not be accepted just online filled applications will be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the tests and interviews.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates must need to attach complete educational documents photocopies and two recent passport size photographs along with two CNIC copies to the given address.
- Authority has reserved a right to increase or decrease these vacant positions without any reason at any stage.
- Candidates need to bring their original qualifications at the time of the interview.
Address: NTS Headquarters(ESED AJ&K Project), Plot No 4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.