Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In UAE 2023 – Electrical Maintenance Specialist jobs
Let’s look at the most Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In UAE 2023 right now. Here, we present the Electrical Maintenance Specialist jobs, United Arab Emirates. Select careers at Nawah Energy Company to apply from the updated list below. They offer top local, regional, and international talent an environment that is diverse, fast-paced, and dynamic, where they can grow and develop.
Contribute to the Prime Contractor’s facilitation for electrical maintenance activities for electrical equipment and systems, including the creation of electrical maintenance documents, programs, processes, and procedures to support plant maintenance and guarantee the safe and reliable operation of the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP).
Electrical Maintenance Specialist jobs Details
|Employment Authority||Nawah Energy|
|Educations||Bachelors OR Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In UAE 2023
- Electrical Maintenance Specialist
Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In UAE 2023 Responsibility
- Ensure that all electrical maintenance tasks carried out by the Prime Contractor in accordance with its Care and Custody responsibilities are carried out in a manner consistent with the Conduct of Maintenance (CoM) standards and expectations.
- Complete job tasks promptly and competently to ensure the highest possible level of safety and dependability for online and outage activities in support of internal and external organizational requirements (i.e. Contractors for maintenance, operations, and so on).
- Follow a procedure for troubleshooting electrical equipment and systems to make sure that problems are fixed correctly and promptly.
- Assist with all system testing, including hot functional, power ascension, and performance tests, as well as procedures for design change testing, to ensure compliance with industrial and regulatory requirements.
- To guarantee the safety and dependability of the plant, implement the foreign material exclusion (FME) program in accordance with the program’s requirements and guidelines.
- Support performance reviews of maintenance contractors to guarantee that their work meets Nawah’s maintenance requirements.
- Participate in the development of mechanical maintenance work instructions and model work orders by participating in maintenance improvement activities to ensure optimal plant performance
- Assist in the efforts to successfully implement relevant Maintenance Programs-related Operations Management System (OMS) modules.
- Provide a foundation for development and program evaluation as well as ongoing support for the PM Program’s data population and quality.
- Manage the contractor and take part in the technical review of the service contract documents to guarantee the most effective maintenance procedures.
- As needed, incorporate designed Operating Experience, training, and observational lessons into procedures and programs to make them more useful.
- In order to improve the efficiency and quality of maintenance work, support and contribute to the development and implementation of training in accordance with maintenance strategies and abilities as needed.
- Contribute to the preparation for and collaboration with periodic evaluations conducted by Quality Assurance (QA), the Federal Authority for Nuclear Regulation (FANR), the World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO), the Institute of Nuclear Power Operations (INPO), and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to guarantee successful outcomes and preserve lessons learned for the organization’s benefit.
Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In UAE 2023 Qualifications
- Certificate from High School
- Relevant experience for five years
- ten years of relevant work experience, including:Having worked in a nuclear power plant for five years.Assigned, support outage and/or the ERO to guarantee safe, dependable, and ongoing operations; this may necessitate off-hours assistance or shift work.
- In accordance with the Job Description procedure’s attachments 4 and 5, which pertain to Health, Safety, and the Environment, Security and Business Continuity, People Management, Excellence, and Quality Management, the incumbent is expected to carry out standard tasks.
How To Apply For Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In UAE 2023?
- Candidates must need to click on given link and apply online.
- Click on given below link.
See More Jobs