latest Nawah Energy Jobs In Dubai 2023 – Component Engineer Jobs
Nawah Energy has announced Latest Nawah Energy Jobs In Dubai 2023 Support the implementation of Component Engineer Jobs program activities, complex troubleshooting, engineering evaluations, operability determinations, Operational Decision-Making Issues
and temporary modifications for the Barakah Nuclear Power Plant (BNPP) during the planning execution, and post-closing phases of component engineering activities (i.e., Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation and Controls (I&C)) in accordance with regulatory requirements, operating policies and principles, nuclear standards for nuclear safety, industrial safety
latest Nawah Energy Jobs In Dubai 2023
- Component Engineer
latest Component Engineer Jobs 2023 Details
|Employment Authority||Nawah Energy|
|Educations||Bachelors OR Master|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Category||Overseas Jobs|
latest Nawah Energy Jobs In Dubai 2023 Responsibility
- Perform complex troubleshooting requests from Maintenance (MNT), Operations (OPS), or other Engineering departments and carry out the tasks assigned to identify and resolve complex system or component issues.
- Prepare for and participate in engineering evaluations to meet OPS or MNT deadlines for information delivery.
- Provide assistance to engineering evaluations, operability determinations, or ODMIs in order to guarantee that requirements can be satisfied promptly and efficiently.
- Carry out non-complex temporary modifications as well as assist with complex temporary modifications in order to satisfy immediate requirements and permit the Design Department to concentrate on scheduled work.
- Support the outage and/or the designated emergency response organization to guarantee safe, dependable, and ongoing operations; this may necessitate off-hours assistance or shift work.
- Enhance the quality of the training and qualification program by providing operator performance evaluation and feedback on program effectiveness.
latest Nawah Energy Jobs In Dubai 2023 Qualifications
- Engineering or a related science bachelor’s degree or diploma (or equivalent).
- Two years of relevant work experience, including:
- One year of experience working in nuclear power plant engineering.
- Mechanical, electrical, or electronic engineering bachelor’s degree
- Experience in engineering and maintenance with the APR-1400 or OPR-1000
How To Apply For latest Nawah Energy Jobs In Dubai 2023?
- To apply online, applicants must visit the link provided below.
- The employment authority had the authority to fill or fill these open positions.
- Interviews with those selected will be called.
- Applications that are late or incomplete will not be accepted.
See More Jobs