Latest MES Jobs 2023 – Jobs In Rawalpindi
For Pakistani male and female Latest MES Jobs 2023 issued for 700+ positions who are looking jobs in the government sector under pak armed force engineering sector non-uniform department so apply for latest jobs from Bps -01 to Bps-07 from all over Pakistan.
Latest Military Engineering Services Latest MES Jobs 2023 advertisement vacancies has been announced through www.mes.gov.pk. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with Middle, Intermediate, or Matric degrees. Therefore, if you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity
you must apply for these positions in order to join the Pakistani Military Engineering Services. On this page, you’ll find all of the information you need to know about the latest Military Engineering Services Latest MES Jobs 2023, including the age limit, qualification, MEs result, and application submission procedure.
Latest MES Jobs 2023 Details
|Name of Organization||Military Engineer Services|
|Qualification||Primary to Master|
Jobs In Rawalpindi
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-I
- Charge Hand B&R Gde-I
- Charge Hand E&M Gde-II
- Switch Board Attendant
- Air Conditioner/ Refrigerator Mechanic
- Oil Engine Driver
- Meter Reader
- MT Driver
- Pipe Fitter / PlumberMotor Pump Attendant
- Sanitary Workers (Sweeper)
Latest MES Jobs 2023 Eligibility
|Post Name||Qualification||Age limit|
|Charge Hand E&M Gde-I (BPS-07)||Matric|
b. Minimum two years course (Electrical /
Mechanical) from a recognized
Technical Training Institute with one
year job experience
|18 – 30|
|Charge Hand B&R Gde-I (BPS-07)||Matric|
b. Minimum two years course (Civil) from
a recognized Technical Training
Institute with one year job experience
|Charge Hand E&M Gde-II (BPS-06)||Intermediate, Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively||18-30|
|Switch Board Attendant (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of Electrician from a recognized Technical Training Institute with 1 year job experience in Govt / Semi Govt Organization or in a reputed firm.
|Air Conditioner/ Refrigerator Mechanic (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of Refrigerator /AC
Mechanic from a recognized Technical Training Institute with 1 year trade experience in a reputed firm.
|Oil Engine Driver (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Course of Auto or Generator Mechanic / Operator from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience in Govt / Semi Govt or in a reputed firm.
Holding valid driving license (HTV/LTV) with three years experience.
|Lineman (BPS-06)||3 years Diploma in Associate Engineering (Electrical Engineering) from a recognized Technical institute / College of Technology|
Knowledge of Office Automation
|Electrician (BPS-06)||a. 3 years Diploma in Associate Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) from a recognized Technical Institute / College of Technology|
b. Knowledge of Office Automation
|Meter Reader (BPS-06)||a. Matric|
b. Course of Meter Reading from
WAPDA or KESC or from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
|MT Driver BPS-04||a. Primary|
b. Valid Driving License holder and well versed with the traffic rules
|Painter (BPS-04)||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of trade (Painter) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience in Govt / Semi Govt Organization or a reputed firm
|Pipe Fitter / Plumber BPS-04||a. Matric|
b. Certificate of trade (Pipe Fitter /
Plumber) from a recognized Technical Training Institute with one year job experience as Pipe Fitter / Plumber.
|Motor Pump Attendant BPS-01||a. Matric|
b. Course of Pump Mechanic / Operator from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
|Sanitary Worker / / Sweeper (BPS-01)||Primary||18-30|
How to Apply for Latest MES Jobs 2023?
- To submit an online application, interested candidates who meet all requirements can visit the official website, www.mes.gov.pk.
- The screening (written) test for BPS 6 and 7 candidates will be held in specific cities, while the skill test for BPS 4 candidates will be held in Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Karachi, Pano Aqil, Quetta, and Hyderabad. In their online application, candidates are required to specify the exam location.
- Out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, general knowledge, and subject matter relevant to the position, an objective type screening test for BPS 6 and 7 will be administered. Only candidates who have been shortlisted (BPS-1 to 7) will be contacted for an interview prior to the final selection for BPS-4.
- At the time of the interview and, if necessary, at the time of joining, non-Muslims must swear to their declaration.
- Govt employees, including MES employees, must apply online and send their NOC to the department with their current service number (if any), rank, and position.
- Depositing the processing fee is not required for BPS-1 applicants.
- Any and all applications may be accepted or rejected without explanation by the competent authority.
- The mobile number of the valid and active contact will be used for all communication.
- Only our official website, www.mes.gov.pk, will have call letters for tests and interviews.
- Candidates must continue to visit the website.
- Only one position can be applied for at a time by candidates. If found, candidates who apply for multiple positions will be turned down.
- At any stage of the recruitment process, applications containing false information or incorrect credentials will be rejected.
- Participation in the Test or Interview will not result in payment of TA or DA.