Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023 – Punjab Education Foundation Jobs
The Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) has recently put out Punjab Education Foundation Jobs advertisement for Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023 and they are looking for active, intelligent, and self-motivated individuals with an intermediate degree from a recognized government institution to apply online by following the instructions below. Those eligible applicants who wanted to apply for available Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023 they must need to reach the eligibility criteria which is given below.
The individuals hired will receive Rs. Pef will pay Rs. 1000 per day for a single shift, and Rs. 2000 . Visit the PEF Career Portal at http://ris.pef.edu.pk if you’re interested in applying.
Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Department||Punjab Education Foundation|
|Place of Posting||Any Where in Punjab|
|Age Limit||20-40 Years|
Punjab Education Foundation Jobs
Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023 Eligibility
- Candidates for Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023 must be between 20 and 40 years old. They must also have a minimum intermediate or relevant qualification. The exam centers are open from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- To get to the center, the candidate must have arranged their own transportation.
- For one shift, the candidate will receive Rs. 1000, and for two shifts, Rs. 2000. alterations on a daily basis.
How to Apply for Latest Invigilators Jobs 2023?
- At http://ris.pef.edu.pk, interested applicants can submit an online application for the aforementioned position.
- In the name of the Director (QAI-ADU), Punjab Education Foundation, 52-L, Gulberg-III, Lahore, send the printed application to the department.
- The examination center’s official opening hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- In order to get to the testing location, the candidate must have access to transportation.
- Candidates will be offered a daily wage of 1000 PKR for single shift work and 2000 PKR for double shift work.
- The invigilation team will include the selected candidates, whose assistance will also be available in the future.
- A candidate shouldn’t have any criminal records.