Jobs At Provincial Assembly of KPK 2022 Advertisement has been introduced for the hiring of more than one Jobs At Provincial Assembly vacant. Vacancies consist of Assistant Secretary, Staff Officer to Mr. Speaker, Assistant Directors, Assistant Law Officer, Computer Operator, Deputy PRO, Assistants, and plenty of different posts.
Excellent possibility for activity seekers and skilled experts to sign up for a central authority body. Male and Females each are eligible to apply. Handsome revenue with bonuses and different allowances as in line with the KPK Govt pay scale may be supplied to the chosen candidates.
Jobs At Provincial Assembly Details
|Organization||Provincial Assembly of KPK|
|Job type||Full time|
|Age Limit||18-35 years|
|Vacant Positions||30+ Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||2nd, May 2022|
Provincial Assembly of KPK
- The KPK Provincial Assembly has launched the maximum current process openings in Pakistan. On Monday, April 18, 2022, the marketing and marketing seemed withinside the Daily Mashriq Newspaper.
- The today’s Government Jobs in Pakistan 2022 is to be had for certified applicants. You had been requested to use for brand spanking new positions for certified men and ladies.
- Interested human beings can follow for the important positions at this connected organization. The commercial and alertness form / on line software approach are furnished below.
Provincial Assembly of KPK Jobs
- Applications are invited for the subsequent vacant posts from the eligible applicants maintaining dwelling house of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (such as the newly merged districts) inside 15 days of this advertisement.
Jobs At Provincial Assembly Vacant Positions
- Assistant Secretary
- Staff Officer to Mr. Speaker
- Assistant Director Reporting
- Research Officer
- Assistant Director Information Technology
- Assistant Law Officer
- Electrical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Assistant Director Translation
- Deputy PRO
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Urdu Typist
- Junior Security Assistant
- and many other posts
Jobs At Provincial Assembly
Terms and Conditions-
- Jobs At Provincial Assembly, The candidates already in Government service may apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates should eligible in all rasped by the last date of the receipt of the applications.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit a separate application form and deposit the test fee for each post.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appear in the ATS written test. However, detailed scrutiny will be carried out by the appointing authority and if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she shall be disqualified by the appointing authority.
- Only eligible short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisting will be ba.d on written/skill test results conducted by ATS.
- The competent authority has the right to defer or cancel any post/the whole recruitment process at any stage without any public clarification.
- At any stage of the recruitment process increase/decrease in posts will be acceptable.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- In the case of foreign degrees, equivalence certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Recruitment .recess shall be governed by the in-vogue policy of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
How to Apply for Jobs At Provincial Assembly 2022?
- Jobs At Provincial Assembly, Interested candidates may first visit www.ats.org.pk, and download the prescribed Application Form & Deposit slip.
- After downloading the Application Form and deposit slip may be carefully filled in. All fields must be carefully filled and no field should be left blank.
- Fee (non-refundable and non-transferable) may be deposited at any branch of Habib Bank Limited or Bank Al-Habib Limited on the prescribed deposit slips.
- After filling the prescribed fee, Original Application Forms along with the Original Deposit Slip and copy of CNIC should be sent to the Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), 111- B, Street/ 30, F-10/1, Islamabad before the dosing date of submission of application forms.
- DO NOT send documents/testimonials to the ATS office, attested copies of testimonials/documents will: however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the written test, as and when required by ATS or the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes. Original documents (educational and experience.) shall be produced by the candidates at the time of the interview.
- Application forms are available on www.ats.org.pk.
- Applications MUST be submitted within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, no application will be accepted after the said period.
- Candidates will be informed through SMS by ATS to download and print their Roll No Slips from www.ats.org.pk. For any query or information dial the ATS helpline at 051-2153577-9.
- Candidates are directed not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Test date, time, and venue will be mentioned on roll no. slips.
- No separate call letters will be issued to candidates for written tests through postal/courier means.