The most recent announcement is that Islamabad police will be offering Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2022. Candidates who have been waiting for these Jobs In Islamabad announcement and have a desire to work in the public sector should get ready to apply for safe city Islamabad police jobs. You have pivotal chance to begin you profession and profit from such an open door.
Anyone with a matriculation or master’s degree is qualified for these positions; only men are required for these Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2022, and they can apply for safe city Islamabad police jobs. You can submit applications for Rigger, eLTE Technician, and Driver positions vacancies are limited and join the Islamabad police force immediately.
The up-and-comers will be employed on an agreement reason for a time of one year or until the venture is done. However, you will gain experience, allowing you to quickly secure a Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2022 in the police department. How you will apply, the eligibility requirements, and salary and benefits are all covered in detail in this article; continue reading to acquire the necessary information.
Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Islamabad Police Department|
|Place of Posting||Islamabad|
|Qualification||Matric to Bachelor|
|Age Limit||20-30 years|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2022
- eLTE Technician
- Associate degree, DAE
- Experience of 2 years
- Age must be 20 to 30
- Two years of experience installing
- troubleshooting, and maintaining eLTE equipment is required, as is an associate’s degree.
- Qualification; Graduation with a valid driver’s license and experience
- Age 20 to 30
Height (male) 5 feet 7 inches
Chest(male) – One Mile in 7 minutes 1600 Meters in 8 Minutes
How to Apply for Islamabad Police Latest Jobs 2022?
- The application process for safe city police jobs in Islamabad is very easy.
- Applying online is available at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
- Candidates are required to submit the correct documents, such as a NADRA-issued CNIC, an academic certificate, and a domicile certificate.
- Within 20 days of seeing the advertisement, you must submit your application.
- No TA/DA will be accessible, for abilities and tests.
- Shortlisted will be called for the test or interviews.