HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 – Jobs In Hyderabad
For Pakistani young men and women seeking the most recent government HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 in Pakistan, Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO has announced Jobs In Hyderabad for 2022. Therefore, qualified applicants are invited to apply for Managers and Revenue Officer Vacancies in Pakistan. Permanent positions are available with a Hyderabad location.
Qualified applicants who satisfy all notice models against any post will submit online application before the end date of promotion. This page provides comprehensive descriptions of the HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 openings, eligibility requirements, education requirements, and application submission procedures.
HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Hyderabad Electric Power Company|
|Qualification||MBA / MSc / MCom / MA|
|Age limit||33 Years|
Jobs In Hyderabad
- Junior Engineer
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Revenue Officer
HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibility
|Post Name||Qualification||No.of Post||Age|
|Junior Engineer||B.E/B.Sc in relevant field with 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA from HEC recognize university||72||21-33|
|Assistant Manager||MBA/MPA/MA in Finance/CA inter/CMA or relevant qualification with 1st division from HEC recognize university||04||21-33|
|Revenue Officer||MBA/M.com/Msc computer science or relevant qualification from HEC recognize university||10||21-33|
How to Apply for HESCO Latest Jobs 2022?
- Candidates who are interested and qualified are required to fill out an online HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 application that can be found at qts.quest.edu.pk (M’s Quaid-e-Awam University Testing Service) All applicants will be selected based on merit while adhering to the quota established by Federal Government Policy.
- Age restrictions are already in place for all HESCO Latest Jobs 2022 in accordance with government policies. No further age unwinding is permitted in the recommended age limit with the exception of the competitors having a place with Booked Rank, Buddhist, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK for additional 03 years.
- Candidates for the disabled quota must include a disability certificate from the Assessment Board for the Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons from the City I District or Provincial Council.
- On the application deadline, government employees with two years of continuous service are encouraged to apply through the appropriate channels.
- At the time of the interview, candidates must bring the original of the department’s No Objection Certificate.
- The quota for women, disabled people, and minorities, if any, will be followed in accordance with government policy. In-house induction quota for HESCO employees who meet the requirements and qualifications for direct induction, with the condition that they take the Asstt. induction exam. Manager of Revenue and Commercial
- The test or interview will only be called for those who have been shortlisted.
- Candidates will not be permitted to receive TA or DA for the test or interview.
- Even after being appointed, a candidate will be disqualified if they conceal or misrepresent facts at any stage.
- Just those applicants who satisfy the essential capabilities/rules are qualified to apply.
- Candidates who haven’t received their final marks will not be considered.
- HESCO will not accept applications in person or via courier.