GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 – Gujranwala Jobs Today
Gujranwala Electric Power Company is looking individuals for GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 vacancies have been advertised in Pakistan’s leading newspaper to find suitable self motivated hardworking and talented men and women for Gujranwala Jobs Today who meet all of the criteria for the recently announced gepco jobs.
The purpose of the advertisement is to hire new staff for various GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 from across the country. The national testing service NTS will be used to conduct the recruitment process. On this page, you’ll find all of the information you need about the Gujranwala Electric Power Company’s vacancies, including the age requirements, application deadlines, and application submission procedures. People can also check and apply for GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 that were advertised prior to this one.
GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Gujranwala Electric Power Company|
|Qualification||MA, MPA, MBA, M.Com, MSc, CA Inter, CMA Inter, B.Com, BBA, BE, BSc, Bachelor|
|Age limit||33 Years|
|Last Date||mentioned soon|
GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022
- Assistant Manager – MM
- Assistant Manager Finance
- Assistant Manager MIS
- Assistant Managers – Audit
- Assistant Managers – CS
- Assistant Managers – HR & Admin
- Junior Engineers – Electrical
GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022 Eligibility
|Name of Post||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager – MM||MBA/M.com||21-33 Years|
|Assistant Manager Finance||MBA/M.com/M.Sc or equal||21-33 Years|
|Assistant Manager MIS||MBA/MA in Finance||21-33 Years|
|Assistant Managers – Audit||MBA/MA in Finance||21-33 Years|
|Assistant Managers – CS||MBA/M.com||21-33 Years|
|Assistant Managers – HR & Admin||MBA/MA in HR||21-33 Years|
|Junior Engineers – Electrical||B.E/B.Sc with 1st division||21-33 Years|
How to Apply GEPCO Latest Jobs 2022?
- The NTS’s official website, www.nts.org.pk, accepts online applications from candidates who meet all of the listed eligibility requirements.
- Candidates will pay the 270/- test fee before the advertisement’s closing date.
- Applications must be received by October.
- Applications that are incomplete or received late will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be acceptable for showing up in the test or interview.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be called for an interview or test.