Federal Board of Revenue has currently announced Latest FBR Jobs classified ads are introduced withinside the each day newspaper.
These jobs encompass the posts of Architect, IT Consultant, Assessment Economist, Revenue Impact Analysis Economist, Admin & Finance Specialist, and MIS /Data Analytics Specialist. Read the whole info at the www.Iqraupdates.com web page to use for those jobs.
|Posted On||15 May 2022|
|Education||PhD / Master / Bachelor|
|Last Date||31 May 2022|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue|
|Address||Procurement Specialist Room # 712 7th Floor FBR Constitution Avenue Islamabad|
FBR Jobs/List of Vacancies
- IT Consultant
- MIS Invoicing Impact Assessment Economist
- Revenue Impact Analysis Economist
- Admin & Finance Specialist
- MIS / Data Analytics Specialist
Introduction to FBR
The Central Board of Revenue (CBR) become created on April 01, 1924 via enactment of the Central Board of Revenue Act, 1924. In 1944, a full-fledged Revenue Division become created below the Ministry of Finance.
After independence, this association endured as much as thirty first August 1960 whilst at the suggestions of the Administrative Re-company Committee, FBR become made an connected branch of the Ministry of Finance.
In 1974, similarly adjustments had been made to streamline the company and its functions. Consequently, the submit of Chairman FBR become created with the repute of ex-officio Additional Secretary and Secretary Finance become relieved of his obligations as ex-officio Chairman of the FBR.
In order to cast off impediments withinside the exercising of administrative powers of a Secretary to the Government and powerful method and implementation of monetary coverage measures, the repute of FBR as a Revenue Division become restored below the Ministry of Finance on October 22, 1991.
However, the Revenue Division become abolished in January 1995, and FBR reverted returned to the pre-1991 position. The Revenue Division keeps to exist for the reason that from December 01, 1998. By the enactment of FBR Act 2007 in July 2007 the Central Board of Revenue has now end up Federal Board of Revenue.
- To be a modern, progressive, effective, autonomous and credible organization for optimizing revenue by providing quality service and promoting compliance with tax and related laws.
- Enhance the capability of the tax system to collect due taxes through application of modern techniques, providing taxpayer assistance and by creating a motivated, satisfied, dedicated and professional workforce
- MR. ASIM AHMAD
- Mr. Asim Ahmad (Current Chairman).
- Dr. Muhammad Ashfaq Ahmed
- Mr. Asim Ahmad
- Mr. Muhammad Javed Ghani
- Ms. Nausheen Javaid Amjad
- Ms. Nausheen Javaid Amjad (Acting Chairperson)
- Syed Muhammmad Shabbar Zaidi
- Mr. Mohammad Jehanzeb Khan
- Ms. Rukhsana Yasmin
- Mr. Tariq Mahmood Pasha
- Dr. Muhamad Irshad
- Mr. Nisar Muhammad Khan
- Mr. Tariq Bajwa
- Mr. Ansar Javed
- Mr. Ali Arshad Hakeem
- Mr. Mumtaz Haider Rizvi
- Mr. Salman Siddique
- Mr. Sohail Ahmad
- Mr. Moinuddin Khan
- Mr. Hafeezullah Ishaq
- Mr. Shamim Ahmed
- Mr. Alvi Abdul Rahim
- Mr. Sajjad Hasan
- Mr. Ahadullah Akmal
- Mr. Ghulam Yazdani Khan
- Syed Aitezazuddin Ahmed
- Mr. I.A. Imtiazi
- Mr. Fazlur Rahman Khan
- Mr. N.M. Qureshi
- Mr. M. Zulfiqar
- Mr. Riaz Ahmad
- Mr. M. Zulfiqar
FBR Jobs/Required Qualification
- FBR Jobs: Candidates possessing Ph.D., Master’s, and Bachelor’s degrees in the relevant subjects/ fields with relevant experience in the same discipline can apply for these jobs. Read the all instructions and details in the advertisement notice.
How To Apply For FBR Jobs 2022?
- The expression of Interest and CV should send to the below address.
- Mention the post-applied name on the right top corner of the envelope.
- The deadline for application is 31 May 2022.