AIOU Latest Jobs 2023 – Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs
In order to fill the open AIOU Latest Jobs 2023 at the main campus and regional campuses of the Allama Iqbal Open University in 2023 qualified applicants who want to apply for Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs with a bachelor’s degree or higher may submit an online application prior to the advertisement’s closing date. The excellent career opportunity for Pakistani men and women who meet all of the other requirements and meet the mentioned eligibility criteria.
However, prior to that, the allama iqbal open university advertised AIOU Latest Jobs 2023 for aiou tutor positions and is currently seeking hardworking, self-motivated candidates from all over the nation. The most recent official advertisement for aiou jobs can be found on the aiou careers page as well as in Pakistan’s leading newspaper.
AIOU Latest Jobs 2023 Details
|Hiring Organization||Allama Iqbal Open University|
|Place of Posting||Any where in Pakistan|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Address||2 Ashfaq Ahmed Rd, H-8/2 Islamabad Capital Territory 44000|
Allama Iqbal Open University Jobs
- Assistant Controller of Examination
- Addition Controller of Examination
- Deputy Controller of Examination
- Additional Regional Director
- Assistant Regional Director
- Accounts Assistant
- HVAC Mechanic
- Lower Division Clerk
- Nursing Assistant
- Research Assistant
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Librarian
- Assistant Manager
- Technical Store Officer
- Transport Supervisor
- Upper Division Clerk
- Assistant Registrar
- Assistant Treasurer
- Data Entry Operator
- Deputy Regional Director
- Deputy Registrar
- Horticulture Officer
- Security Supervisor
How to Apply for AIOU Latest Jobs 2023?
- Candidates who meet all requirements are required to submit an online application via the AIOU Job Portal at www.aiou.edu.pk.
- At the time of the test or interview, the original of the paid Challan must be presented.
- Online application submission is required for all candidates. Applications in hard copy cannot be accepted. However, candidates must bring original certificates and fee challans to the written test or interview for verification.
- In order to be considered complete and subject to rejection, applicants working on a regular, acting, ad hoc, current, or contract basis in government, semi-government, or autonomous bodies—including AIOU employees—must apply through the appropriate channels and submit NOC and/or service certificate(s) issued by the respective Controlling Authority by the due date.
- The information provided in the online application will be considered final; any subsequent claims of experience or any other information that was not provided in the online application are regarded as an attempt to become eligible and an afterthought.
- These additional claims will not be accepted.
- The AIOU reserves the right, without providing a justification, to either increase or decrease the number of positions, fill or deny appointments for any position.
- Candidates are required to supply a postal address for TCS/courier delivery and a valid, non-MNP cell phone number for SMS.
- If the courier takes too long or you don’t get your SMS, AIOU is not to blame.
- For the interview and test, no TA/DA will be provided.